To make an appointment, call 719-589-8073.To send a fax to Surgical Services, use 719-587-1459. For the General Surgery Clinic, use fax number 719-589-8087.
General Surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal organs, thyroid glands and diseases involving the skin, breast and hernias.
Our surgeons are capable of treating and/or performing the following:
- Endoscopy: Entails using a scope to look into the stomach to diagnosis and treat GERD (reflux), ulcers and gastric cancer
- Colonoscopy: Entails using a scope to visualize and be able to treat problems of the large intestine including finding and removing colon polyps, diagnosing and treatment of colon cancer, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
- Gallbladder: Open and Laparoscopy removal of the Gallbladder
- Hernia repairs
- Breast problems including breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Abdominal surgery
- Problems with the endocrine glands (thyroid)
- Minor male urological problems
- Excision of skin lesions
- Treatment of skin cancers
- Disorders of the small intestine, pancreas and liver
Additional Surgical Services