For an appointment at the Cancer Cancer or Infusion Center, call 719-589-8153.
For after hours, call the Infusion Center 719-587-6332.
The San Luis Valley Health Oncology/Infusion Center offers cancer screening, treatment programs and support services.
The Center provides care as directed by an individual's specialist physician and a local doctor.
The Oncology/Infusion Center works as a member of this three-part healthcare team to provide state-of-the-art treatment.
Please read below for a list of screening, treatment and support programs we offer.
Please contact our patient navigator at 719-587-6361 for more information on these programs.
Outpatient Infusion Services
- Blood Transfusion
- Iron Therapy
- Hepatitis Therapy
- Immunoglobulins (IVIG)
- Osteoporosis Therapy
- Autoimmune Disease Therapy (R.A., Crohn’s, etc)
- Maintenance and Medication Refills for Implantable Pumps
- Patient Navigation. This program helps patients identify and receive the services they need during their cancer treatment and recovery.
- Support Group. Cancer support group meets every third Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm at the San Luis Valley Health and Education Center.
- Drug Assistance Programs. Free pharmaceutical drug programs for patients with limited or no insurance.
- Behavioral Therapy. For help coping with emotions, stress reduction, and discussing how cancer can affect intimacy and relationships. Counseling is available for patients and their families.
To Fax the Oncology Clinic, please use 719-589-8162.
To Fax the Infusion Center, please use 719-587-6321.