The Cardiopulmonary Services department at San Luis Valley Health provides coverage for diagnostic services, Monday through Friday. The department also provides Respiratory Therapy services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our staff of Certified and Registered Respiratory Care Practitioners provides a full range of therapeutic and diagnostic procedures in the inpatient acute care setting and on an outpatient basis.
We also offer Cardiology Services and a Sleep Lab.
- Oxygen administration
- Bronchodilator therapy
- Chest physiotherapy
- BiPAP (Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure) and CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Management
- Ventilator management
- Asthma education program
Outpatient Cardiopulmonary Procedures
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- EEG (Electroencephalography)
- Polysomnography (Sleep Lab)
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Cardiac Rehabilitation See our brochure
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation See our brochure
For more information, please contact the Director of Cardiopulmonary Services at 719-587-1269.