Call 719-587-1250 to make an appointment.
Anesthesia is the practice of rendering patients insensible to painful stimuli such as surgical procedures – so that they cannot feel pain.
Pain Management consists of treating or controlling acute or chronic pain.
- Anesthesia Services
- General Anesthesia
- Spinal/Epidural Anesthesia
- Monitored Anesthesia Care
- Other Regional anesthetic Techniques
- Surgical Pain Service
- Regional blocks for acute post operative surgical procedures
- Post operative pain control with Epidural or Intrathecal Narcotics
- Extremity blocks including but not limited to interscaline, axillary, femoral, popliteal
- Labor Epidurals/intrathecals
Back and Extremity Pain Services
These services utilize live fluoroscopy:
- Lumbar and Thoracic Steroid epidurals
- Lumbar and Thoracic selective nerve root blocks
- Facet injections
- Trigger Point injections
- Sedation MRI
- Sedation CT
- Sedation for other procedures requiring patient cooperation as indicated