“For the first part of my cardiology career, the focus was invasive surgeries and now the focus will be in prevention and rehabilitation. I enjoy this region of the country, love the outdoors, and plan to stay here. We are closer to our daughter and her family.” Dr. Lambert is father to Dr. Amy Robertson in Women’s Health at SLV Health.
Specialty – Cardiology
Education & Experience
- Duke University, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences for internship, fellowship and residency
- 30 years of cardiology practice in the Little Rock area
- All outdoor activities including birding, nature study, snowshoeing, fly fishing and bicycling
- Certified Interpretive Guide and volunteer for the National Park Service system
- Promoted the exercise trail development in the Little Rock area