Are you hungry for pizza? If your answer is YES! you'll love the recipe below. Try making it with friends or family.
This yields two 10-inch pizzas.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal for dusting
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 1 container of mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 1/2 jar of favorite pizza sauce
- 1 bell pepper (washed and diced)
- 1 can of black olives (drained ans sliced)
- 1 can of artichoke hearts in water (drained and sliced)
- 1 medium sliced tomato
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Proof yeast in warm water.
- In separate bowl place flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Make a well in the center and palce yeast/warm water mixture. Mix thoroughly until consistency of an elastic ball. Allow to rise 1.5 hours.
- Flour surface and roll out 1/2 of dough. Rub with cornmeal.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Rub dough with olive/canola oil. Place dough on grill grates. Grill dough about 5 minutes and flip over.
- Sprinkle with toppings listed above. Start with pizza sauce and finish with cheese.
- Cook about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. If bottom starts to turn brown quickly, reduce heat of grill.