For an appointment at the Oncology/Hematology Clinic, call 719-589-8153.To Fax the Oncology Clinic, please use 719-589-8162.
For an appointment at the Infusion Center, call 719-587-6321.To Fax the Infusion Center, please use 719-587-6321.
The San Luis Valley Health Oncology/Infusion Center offers cancer screening, treatment programs and support services.
The Center provides care as directed by an individual's specialist physician and local doctor.
The Oncology/Infusion Center works as a member of this three-part healthcare team to provide state-of-the-art treatment.
Please read below for a list of screening, treatment and support programs we offer.
- Women’s Wellness Connection:
- Free breast screening for women with limited income or limited or no insurance, 40 to 64 years of age.
- Cervical screenings have been expanded to cover women 21 and older.
- Colorectal Screening Program: Free colonoscopy screening for men and women with limited income and no insurance, 50 years and older.
- Stephanie L. Miner Women’s Imaging Center Care Fund: A fund assisting patients in receiving screening and diagnostic procedures for Women’s Health Issues.
Please contact our patient navigator at 719-587-6361 for more information on these programs.
Outpatient Cancer Care Services
- Blood Transfusion
- Iron Therapy
- Hepatitis Therapy
- Immunoglobulins (IVIG)
- Osteoporosis Therapy
- Autoimmune Disease Therapy (R.A., Crohn’s, etc)
- Maintenance and Medication Refills for Implantable Pumps
- Patient Navigation. This program helps patients identify and receive the services they need during their cancer treatment and recovery.
- Support Group. Cancer support group meets every third Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm at the San Luis Valley Health and Education Center.
- Drug Assistance Programs. Free pharmaceutical drug programs for patients with limited or no insurance.
- Behavioral Therapy. For help coping with emotions, stress reduction, and discussing how cancer can affect intimacy and relationships. Counseling is available for patients and their families.